Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Prayer Request

After working out tonight I had a little bit of spotting and cramping. It was very mild and the spotting only happened once and not since so I am trying not to worry. My workout was really easy (swimming, easy bike and treadmill, and body-weight only exercises and stretches) and I'm going to take it easy the rest of the night.

We of course want to pray that this is nothing, but more than that, we pray for the Lord's will to be done in our lives, and in theirs. We'd love it if you would join us in intercession.

Thank you!

9 comments:

  1. Father God, Creator of heaven and earth, we humbly pray in the name of Your Son, and our Savior, Jesus Christ, for Your infinite mercies upon Jennifer, her husband and the father of these babies. Before they were forming in Jennifer's womb You knew them. We ask that we would be able to see and hold these children in this earthly life.
    We pray for healing and strength for them as You knit them together so that every finger and fiber will be wonderfully and completely made until they complete their intrauterine life and are delivered into healthy birth.

    I thank You for Jennifer's undeterred faith. We ask for myriads of blessings upon this loving couple as they look to You The Author and Perfecter of our faith.

    To You be all the glory, honor and praise. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm covering you both in prayer. KUP. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((((Jenn many prayers being said for you and Todd and those sweet babies!))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. prayers being said for you, Todd and the sweet baby(ies)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw this-so glad it seems to have passed. I had this happen at about 5 weeks and again at about 13 weeks and nothing ever came of it either time(if that gives you ANY room to breathe). Iknow you were probably sick with worry, I remember how scared I was and how much Steve & I prayed.

    ReplyDelete