Monday, December 17, 2007

Are you in a stable?

My apologies for the silence--we had a busy weekend and I'm struggling with feeling really tired all the time so any free time I have had the last few days, I've spent sleeping! I have a book that I've almost finished and want to review, but I make it a policy to not post until I've finished reading so hopefully that is forthcoming, soon.

In the mean time, I wanted to point you in the direction of this entry, by a woman I know nothing about, save for what she shared in her post. The post is entitled Great Expectations and I hope that you will find it encouraging. I will warn you that pregnancy is mentioned and the post is written by a woman with 4 children, but her tender heart has been burdened by the struggles of her friends, and from thence she writes. I pray that her post encourages your spirit today!

I'll try to write more later, but in the mean time, venture on over there!

Hat Tip: Trish

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen,
    I got my design at pyzam.com
    They have thousands of free blogger templates. When you change it over, though, be sure you save your info for your sidebar stuff because it doesn't change with the template--you'll have to start over from scratch. I usually just save my codes and stuff on a word document and reconstruct my site.
    Hope that is helpful!
    -glenna-

    ReplyDelete