Friday, July 11, 2008

Gift

We just received such a thoughtful gift from our GP Family.





They're dated 2004 because that's when these little embryos were created.

We have a tradition of giving each other an ornament every year. DH's parents started it with him when he was a baby and we have all of his childhood ornaments. My parents started doing it too when we got married and we intend to pass it on to our kids! These are such a precious addition...though when our kids are 20, not sure if they'll get to have these ones or not ;)

Thank you, S and B! We'll cherish them!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a neat gift! I know you'll treasure that immensely. And I love the ornament giving idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I haven't checked your blog in a while. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful ornaments and our family also shares this tradition. Sending my best to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! My family shares this tradition as well, and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and thoughtful gift :)

    ReplyDelete