Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's Off



We mailed off our application to Nightlight today! We didn't mail it off at the beginning of the process because we can't really go any farther until the Homestudy is certified. So they will still just sit on it a little while longer but we're still excited to join them. One thing it will get us is access to a group of other Snowflake parents--I'm really excited about that!

I worked until late last night to get caught up on my business orders. I wanted to free myself up so I could go spend time with BFF and Godson and help her as she needs it. Can you believe he turns a month old this weekend?

Anyway, that's all that's new here. Gotta scoot--still have a few more things to do before I'm free :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad that you have your documents off in the mail! Feels so good to check things off of the looooooooooong to do list, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting! And what a fun picture to have for your baby book!!!!

    Saw K. while dropping off their dinner - M. is a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the next step, I'm so excited for you both! That picture will be a great one for the baby book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete