Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New pics!

Matthew was finally in good enough spirits today to take a few pictures. I'm not sure what's going on with him. He's been generally whiney and crabby for about a week, which is unlike him. He's generally so good natured and even tempered. We skipped his 6 month shots because he was just coming off of being sick, so it's not that. And he is finally over being sick. We don't see any outward signs of teething. He's just out of sorts. I feel badly for him because I don't know how to make him feel better.

Anyway, he was in a good mood at least for a little while today so I snapped a few 6 months shots. My car is broken down, but when it's fixed, I'll still take him out to get professional ones. These will have to suffice in the mean time :)


And we really, really love blowing raspberries these days!


Sweet Potatoes garnered a much more positive first reaction than the green beans and avocado did, though he likes those now too.


This picture is almost a month old, I just haven't had a chance to post it, yet. This is Matthew's "I'm really, really excited" look. It's so cute. This was during baby bench presses--great arm workout and Matthew loves them! And if you've seen like ANY picture of my DH when he's smiling, you'll see that he does the same crinkly nose thing that Matthew is doing here. It's SO cute, on both of them.


Ok, need to go clean the house! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment